Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunset Template: Demo Blog



This is OurBlogTemplate's template they call Sunset, a name which many have unfortunately used. This one started light so I left their interface colors, but swapped their photo of an eye-blinding sunset creating a solar flare with this gentler sunset photo, of the low sun striking the Tetons in Wyoming.

This blog is just a template testing one for me, but I did load some artwork of mine there since this is a good template for artwork.
Template of the Week

[Note: Because this is a demo blog and I change this template occasionally, it may be different by the time you check it out, so I'm pre-dating this post to go under all the other permanent working blogs.]

0 comments:

The Author at EZines

  © Blogger template 'Froggy' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP